ARCHITECTURAL METAL PRODUCT LINE CNC Machine
- Rainscreen Metal Wall Panel Systems
- Column Covers and Beam Enclosures
- Custom and Standard Brake metal
- Thermally Broken Storefront
- Thermally Improved AND Thermally Broken Curtain Wall
- Metal Composite Material (MCM)
- Painted Aluminum
- Anodized Aluminum
- Painted Finishes
- 70% resin, full strength, Kynar 500/Hylar 5000
- Standard and Custom Colors
- Anodized Aluminum Finishes
- Class I Anodic Film Coatings
- Clear Satin, Black and Shades of Bronze Colors
- Custom Colors
ALUMINUM COMPOSITE PANEL SYSTEMS:
We offer two types of panel designs to meet the design criteria.
- Rainscreen Systems are dry joint systems, with a caulk free design offering a crisp, clean, contemporary look. These systems are designed to offer the ability to control the impact of wind-driven rain and manage any water that may penetrate the wall system. A weather barrier is required behind the metal panels. The system is fully tested per AAMA 508-07. The series SL2200 Rainscreen System is low maintenance and cost-effective. The system is available in composite material only.
- Wet Joint Systems are more traditional panel systems that include a mechanically fastened clip attachment with exposed caulking at the panel joints as well as welded and ground smooth corners for weatherproofing the panel system. Systems available in both Plate and Composite material.
ESTIMATING,TECHNICAL DESIGN ASSISTANCE & SUPPORT
Our estimating service includes bidding from plans and specifications. We will also bid from your material list or drawings.
When choosing an Architectural Facades product or system for your next project, you can rest assured it will be a smooth process. With our knowledgeable team, we can provide prompt product information and support from the design development stage through to final project completion.
We will help you take your project from inception to completion by offering:
- Assistance during the design process
- Value engineering to choose the right product for the application
- Design the product in the most economical manner without jeopardizing aesthetic appeal or performance
- Comprehensive submittal drawings through computer aided drafting and modeling software